The core values of Unity Christian Church International are to glorify God, demonstrate love, and manifest His character to the world.
- Worship of God through Jesus Christ is a lifestyle expressed with private consistency and corporate enthusiasm.
- We will adhere to the Great Commission through personal evangelism, community outreach, and planting churches.
- We value building members to full maturity in Christ, through the study of God’s Word and Kingdom service.
- We will love and value each person.
- We value unity and diversity in all members of God’s family; one in spirit, one in truth, one in the Lord, Jesus Christ.
- The church is a trauma center for hurting people; we value meeting the physical and spiritual needs of one another.
- The church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
- Authenticity frees people and glorifies God.
There are three primary core beliefs that guide our ministry and faith community. We strive to be Christ-Centered, Bible-Based, and Ministry-focused.
The heart of the Christian faith is the firm confidence that Jesus died for our sins and was raised from the dead. This is not a message we believe just one time in order to be saved, but a foundational truth that impacts all that we do and all that we are. To be Christ-centered means that every believer should demonstrate an ongoing relationship with Christ. The ongoing relationship should produce identifiable transformation.
Unity Christian Church is a biblical teaching church that believes the Church should offer a “well-balanced diet” of the Word God without compromise. In order to make healthy disciples, we must be encouraged to read God’s truths so that we can be effective kingdom contributors of all ages.
Strong biblical teaching coupled with faith in Christ should invoke a desire to serve Christ. At Unity Christian Church, we offer a variety of ministry opportunities that will encourage spiritual growth among believers. We are involved in numerous outreach activities that have uniquely positioned us to be the hands and feet of Christ in our community.
- The Old and New Testaments are the inspired and authoritative Word of God. In the Bible, we find the revelation of God’s will for the salvation of humanity and the divine final authority for Christian life.
- There is one true God, the Creator of all things, who is infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created Adam and Eve. By disobedience, they fell from there sinless state through the temptation of Satan. This fall plunged humanity into a state of sin and spiritual death. From this state we can only be saved by the grace of God, through faith, on the basis of the work of Christ, and through regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully man united in one person forever. He became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and died, ascended to heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
- Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church. The true Church is composed of those who are born again. Through this new birth, we are united together in the Body of Christ.
- The present and supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. He dwells, guides, instructs, and empowers the believer for Godly living and service.
- The Lord Jesus commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel, to make disciples in every nation, to assemble together regularly for worship, for edification through Scriptures, and for mutual encouragement.
- Jesus Christ will come again to the earth, personally, visibly and bodily, to take all those who have accepted Him as Lord and Savior to be with Him for eternity. The Bible describes hell as a real place of suffering and permanent separation from God for those who die without accepting Christ. God desires that no one be separated from Him for eternity, which is why He sent His Son, Jesus Christ.